Lakeside is one project not to miss.
Pricing From The Low-To-Mid $500,000s.
// Project Summary
Toronto’s premiere waterfront developments – Lakeside Residences. A brand new seven tower community which will be located at 215 Lake Shore Blvd East (The Old FedEx Building). With breathtaking waterfront & city views, being walking distance to everything Toronto (Union Station, Loblaws, St Lawrence Market, Toronto’s Waterfront, Sherbourne Common, George Brown College & More), 20,000 square feet of retail space, neighbouring Google’s new Smart City and with the highly reputable Greenland Group developing the site.
// Stunning Suite Features & FINISHES
A scenic location on the water’s edge of Lake Ontario, which although perfectly located, has been underutilized until just recently. The Queen’s Quay revitalization is among the latest transformations that the neighbourhood has witnessed. This development saw the introduction of a tree-lined, multi-use walkway created along the shore, which is now popular with cyclists, joggers and walkers. On top of that, a new streetcar service that presently links Union Station with the East Bayfront area was added.
• Secure, solid core suite entry door with dead-bolt and security view-hole.
• Contemporary styled swing interior doors painted in white semi-gloss with polished chrome hardware
• Approximately 9-foot smooth ceilings in principal rooms (with the exception of areas in which mechanical, electrical or structural elements are located, which areas may have lower ceiling heights as per plans).
• Floor to ceiling windows, as per plan
• Vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets
• Individually controlled year-round heating and cooling system
• Hariri Pontarini designed master planned community
• Automated waste and recycling system with disposal chute access on each floor
• Abundance of resident bicycle parking available and allocated visitor bicycle parking
• Underground visitor parking
• Tastefully landscaped residential and public areas
• 24-hour concierge service
• Residents mail room
• Resident key and/or key fob access throughout all common areas
•Underground parking with security cameras
// Waterfront Communities C8 – Walk Score
215 Lake Shore Boulevard East has a Walk Score of 93 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car. 215 Lake Shore Boulevard East is a nine minute walk from the 304 KING N.C., the 504 KING S.C. and the 514 CHERRY at the KING ST EAST AT SHERBOURNE ST stop. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Sculpture Gardens, Berczy Park and St. James Park.
Developer: The Greenland Group
Address: 215 Lake Shore Blvd East, Toronto
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2021
Storeys/Suites: Phase 1 will consist of City Suites (Floors 2-14)
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom Plus Media
Suite Sizes: 460 Square Feet - 815 Square Feet
Pricing: From The Low-To-Mid $500,000s
Maintenance Fees: $0.59 (excluding water and hydro)
Deposit Structure: $5000 on Signing // 5% minus $5000 in 30 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% in 365 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Suite Finishes: 9’ Ceilings, Floor To Ceiling Windows, Laminate Flooring, Granite Kitchen Counters, Tiled Kitchen Backsplash, Integrated Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer
Reserve Your Platinum VIP Access Now!
• First Access to Pricing & Floorplans
• The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
• Extended Deposit Structure
• Right of Assignment
• Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
• Free Mortgage Arrangements